Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Indoor Day

Bit late entry here. Did another 45 mins on the rollers on Wed. evening.
I need a super silent set of rollers. Not because I care about the noise, but because as soon as everyone else in the house hears the rollers everyone comes to bug me. Not that I don't mind chatting while I am on the rollers, but having a 6 year old running around trying to exercise too I feel is a bit distracting and dangerous. Even our dumb little dog comes around.
My legs felt a little heavy at first but seemed ok once I warmed up for about 5 minutes. I did another 45 minute session with about the same numbers as Mon. session. 21km/hr average with HR average of 136.
My butt was still a bit tender with the new seat and the long layoff off the bike. I figure this will be my biggest limiting factor for doing longer roller sessions. I can see me doing an entire hockey game no problem, plus the playoffs are coming:), just as long as my butt can stand it.
Later,
Paul

No comments: