Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cross Season Starting


Looks like Cross season is about to start here in the Ottawa area this month. Hoping to get out to a practice tomorrow with the gang and stretch the legs a little.

Possibly going to rain.

I decided last year to give CX racing a shot. I find I am a decent technical rider but my engine is severly lacking. I figured some snow, mud and rain would help even the playing field a bit to some of the guys who smoke me on the road bike and have me at least be a little competative.

Well I did the first 2/3rds of the season before having to call it quits for some family health issues and I don't think the weather could have been nicer ! ! ! . So much for hoping I'd need some technical skills.

So here is hoping to a messy Cross Season :)
Cheers,
Paul
(Photo credit cross_photo)

No comments: